- Snapdrive is an NetApp application and which is installed in UNIX and WINDOWS Servers.
- SnapDrive is an enterprise-class storage and data management solution that simplifies storage management and increases availability and reliability of application data.
- The key functionality includes error-free application storage provisioning, consistent data Snapshot copies, rapid application recovery, and the ability to easily manage data.
Features of Snapdrive
- Create LUNs, file systems, logical volumes, and disk groups
- Display information about storage entities
- Connect LUNs and storage entities to the host
- ReSize storage by increasing the size of the storage
- Disconnect LUN and storage entities’ mappings from the host
- Create Consistent Snapshot using SnapDrive.
Please write your valuable comments, about my blogspot.